Data Analyst Graduate - Operational Planning (Immediate Start)
Data Analyst - Operational Planning
Based Manchester Airport Office
THG's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and nutrition related consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Operations are at the heart of customer experience here at The Hut Group. We manufacture and ship MyProtein products to consumers in over 200 countries worldwide from our purpose built, innovative Manufacturing and Distribution Centres that are based in a range of locations all over the world.
Due to rapid growth, THG is looking to recruit a Data Analyst Graduate for the MyProtein Operational Planning team. You will be responsible for providing the data behind the B2B supply planning model, tracking sales performance and tracking and analysing stock levels and stock profiling for our distributed network of Manufacturing and Distribution Centres. You will join the planning team that manages production for one of the fastest growing sports nutrition brands in the world. You will have the opportunity to take ownership of and make improvements to, key processes within supply chain.
Main Activities / Tasks:
You will be required to
- Manage and own stock planning to service B2B sales across multiple warehouses
- Work closely with the trading and supply planning teams to ensure the sales and replenishment plans are being executed according to forecasts
- Report on and track stock profile to maintain sales availability and reduce overstocks
- Assist in providing other ad-hoc analysis and reporting for the planning function
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate that you have
- Very strong numerically and advanced level in Excel (if you have SQL experience also that would be useful)
- Previous experience of and ability to analyse data and summarise key findings in concise reports
- Ability to work independently and use initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident communication skills both verbally and written with internal and external teams.
- Commercial awareness.
- If you have previous experience in a supply chain planning role or are a graduate with industry work placement/ internship that would be beneficial.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme