NVQ Brand Marketing Assistant - Apprenticeship
Please note this role is a part of the Apprenticeship Scheme - this is the perfect opportunity for school leavers and is a great alternative for those that do not wish to attend University.
To help support the Beauty commercial marketing team with the daily running and co-ordination of brand campaigns across all of our beauty websites including Lookfantastic, HQhair and BeautyExpert.
Working with various departments across the business including buying, trading and marketing to create and execute these campaigns.
Opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in the Beauty World, such as L'Oreal, Estee Lauder and Benefit to name a few.
In order to be successful the candidate must have the following:
- Ability to prioritise workload & keep to deadlines.
- Computer literate in the us of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude.
- Be a team player.
- Great organisational skills.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Transport to Manchester Airport - a move to offices here are imminent in the next couple of months.
- Eligible for the Company Bonus Scheme.
- £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
- Staff discounts across THG brands.
- Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
- Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
- Salary - National Minimum Wage for Apprentices, increasing after 1 years' service.