The THG apprenticeship programme is an exciting opportunity for ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Our apprenticeship programme gives you the opportunity to innovate and work on real projects, learn on the job from people who have a vast amount of industry experience, whilst working towards a recognised apprenticeship qualification. At THG we offer apprenticeships from Foundation Level right through to Master’s Degree Level, across a number of our different divisions, giving you the opportunity to learn and grow with THG.
The THG apprenticeship programme is a great way to gain new skills in one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, Hale Country Club, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
At THG we are committed to developing our future talent through the THG apprenticeship programme. If you think you’ve got what it takes to join us and make an impact at THG, we would love to hear from you.
The THG Academy team plays a pivotal role within THG. The team ensure all employees have access to a number of training and apprenticeship opportunities throughout the business allowing all employees the opportunities thrive and succeed at THG.
The Resourcer Apprentice will be responsible for learning the apprenticeship recruitment process, supporting the apprenticeship programme manager in selecting potential new apprenticeship candidates across different brands within THG.
You will also be responsible for communicating with divisional leads to chase interview feedback and further apprenticeship recruitment requirements within that team whilst quickly becoming an important member of the team and supporting in successfully implementing the THG Apprenticeship Programme across the whole group
Start with a 13-15 Month Business Administration Apprenticeship
· Source suitable apprentice CVs / candidates using online portals and advertisements
· Develop relationships with potential apprenticeship candidates and grow a strong apprentice talent pool
· Responsible for all resourcing recruitment activity including advert placing, telephone vetting and eventually face to face interviewing
· Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates to Apprenticeship Programme Manager
· Support at Apprenticeship events when required.
· Liaise with divisional leads on apprenticeship requirements
· Monitor Apprenticeship e-mail inbox, ensuring that all enquiries are dealt with appropriately and efficiently
· Support the Apprenticeship Programme Manager in day to day administrative tasks and data entry when required
· Strong Communication Skills
· Ability to work in a team and as an individual
· Strong PC Skills
· An interest in beginning a career in Recruitment or HR, and a keenness to learn about Apprenticeships
· Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme.
· £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
· Staff Discounts across THG brands.
· Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
· Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
· Salary – Competitive Apprenticeship Package – Starting salary £5.00ph with pay reviews after 6 months