Translation Project Manager
Our UK Translation Team at Language Connect is looking for an experienced Project Manager, who will oversee the production of language services for our Market Research clients.
Language Connect is a technology-driven language solutions company headquartered in London’s fashionable Bermondsey Street area and with various offices worldwide. We are in the Top 3 largest privately-owned translation companies in the UK by revenue. We hold the prestigious Queen’s Award in International Trade and have ranked in both the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 and Export Track 100 for our sales growth.
We are committed to building a diverse and global workforce and a great place to work. Our dedication to developing careers and creating an inspiring work environment has been recognised with accolades including the inaugural Best Employer in Localization Awards (BELA 2017) and by Growth Accelerator’s People Pioneer Award supported by the UK Government.
Your primary focus will be working with our UK and European accounts, but as a true team player, your work will also involve a wide range of services in other languages and markets.
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Work as a member of our UK Translation Team and manage the production of language services for our Market Research clients
- Oversee the full‐cycle of project management and develop efficient solutions to your clients’ language requirements
- Develop a trusted partnership with your clients and your colleagues by sharing your expertise and offering your support
- Have the opportunity to train and mentor more junior members of the team
We are looking for candidates with:
- Exceptional language skills: near native level of English, and knowledge of another language
- At least 2 years’ experience in the supply or client‐side translation within a project management role
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills and the ability to handle pressure when delivering to tight deadlines
- Willingness to share their expertise to promote the growth of the team
- Friendly and credible personality who inspires trust in clients and partners
- Flexibility and a positive ‘can‐do’ approach
What it is like to work on our UK Translation Team:
- You will work as a part of an international team
- Your colleagues are industry experts with significant experience in their fields, which means that you will have a strong support network around you
- You will work in a transparent and collaborative environment providing you with plenty of opportunities to share and discuss ideas with your colleagues and shape how we work
- As a part of a dynamic, high growth and technology‐oriented company you will play a role in developing solutions that make translation easier for our clients