Country Manager - Russia
About The Hut Group:
Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building global brands, The Hut Group are fast becoming the world’s most important online retail organisation.
We are in the early stages of a once in a lifetime journey that will see the Group become the biggest Internet company to ever emerge from Britain, reaching global scale.
Prestige Beauty – THG
Retailing over 800 prestige brands, The Hut Group is already the world’s second largest online prestige beauty retailer.
Backed by global giants KKR and Blackrock, we are now further developing our business model with an aggressive global m&a strategy to own a portfolio of beauty brands we can serve to customers globally via our proprietary technology & fulfilment platform.
This will take us towards our goal of being World’s leading Online Prestige Beauty Destination
As a result, we are focused squarely on building a world class business and team and are hiring a driven, motivated and highly capable Russian leader to join the team and drive our growth in beauty in a highly autonomous & entrepreneurial role.
This role will require relocation to Cheshire, South Manchester – Competitive Base Salary + Bonus + relocation allowance.
About The Opportunity:
- The Russian Country Manager has overall responsibility for the P+L, results, growth strategy and brand identity of the Russian website.
- Ownership and management of the Lookfantastic brand in Russia – including product reviews, product content, social media and forums.
- Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the Russian website as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Developing relationships with key websites, prioritising new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
- Work in synergy with the rest of the beauty international team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our brand reputation and presence in Russia.
- Deliver best in class customer experience partnering closely with design and editorial teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity.
- Using our in-house data & technology platform, with over 7 million customers and 100 million unique visitors per annum, we can share valuable insights on customer behaviour and trends.
About The Person:
- Top tier graduate from elite University
- Strong academic track record
- Fluent in Russian with interest in developing Russia markets
- Strong interest in Digital marketing channels and e-commerce
- Proven communication and influencing skills
- Commercially astute, ambitious and highly intelligent individuals who are hungry for success and genuine responsibility.
- Entrepreneurial thinkers are welcome - those able to think outside the box best suited to a true 'start-up', agile environment with early responsibility for key decision making.