We are looking for Creative Lead Graphic Designers to join our in-house team. Preferably you have
worked within the premium beauty and fashion sectors creating full service campaigns. You will offer fresh thinking, have ability to form excellent working relationships with internal and external contacts.
Your portfolio and previous experience will demonstrate your creativity and your ability to apply design flair within the context of the brief.
Reporting to a the Creative Director, you will have a close eye on the standard and quality of the creative work being produced within the team. You will always strive to find new and innovative ways to meet client briefs within budget and to deadline
- A passionate advocate to our brands.
- Ability to effectively manage own projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Working with Creative Directors, you’re accountable for improving creative across divisional brands
- Producing and delivering quality work to brief, across a variety of brands and media
- Working with the Creative Directors and wider design team to fulfil the expectations of the clients brief
- Excellent attention to detail and high-quality creative work
- Ensuring that all work conforms to brand guidelines and fits with brand ethos
- Understanding the requirements of a brief, proactive in finding all information required and querying where relevant.
- Reviewing and escalating work when required, being aware of the commercial aspects and value of jobs
- Establishing the scope, specifications and requirements for each job
- Ensuring all creative deadlines are met, estimating completion time and managing client expectations
- Staying organised and ahead of the game, thinking and planning ahead
- Act as the main point of contact for designers to help and advise on creative decisions where necessary
- Creating positive internal and external client relationships
- Reporting back to creative manager on resource requirements, production problems and creative performance of staff
- Responsible for the creative development and support of team members - working to address through, 1:2:1s performance reviews
- Adhere to brand guidelines when applicable and be part of ensuring they are kept relevant and up to date
- Work closely with the Client Service and Operations teams, building strong relationships
- Recognise strengths and weaknesses within the team to push standards
- Support creating an inspiring and motivating atmosphere where team members can flourish
- Empower team members, helping them to grow/develop and meet their objectives
- Have a commercial awareness of the brands and audience
- Manage own personal development and progression
- Responsible for meeting personal objectives
- Aim to have broad commercial awareness of each brand and their customers
- Deal with any creative issues that arise from internal/external clients
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Attend briefing meetings
- Manage and support creative meetings, including end of project wash-up sessions
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Own the design project, from conception to delivery
- Work with in-house video team to conceptualize and storyboard video content
- Ability to conceptualize and Art Direct photoshoots
- You will have a strong eye for detail and be a stickler for grammar and spelling.
- Reviewing junior designers’ work to ensure high quality and relevance
- A good understanding of print processes
- Strong typography skills
- Be proactive: look to improve creative quality efficiencies through smarter working practices in the team
- Create positive internal and external client relationships
- Take part in establishing the scope, specifications and requirements for each job when required.
- Confidently present design concepts to the client, wider stakeholders and senior management
- You will be full of ideas, offer fresh thinking and able to form excellent working relationships with
internal contacts and clients.
- Be passionate about our brands, the industry, the internet and emerging trends
Competitive + Bonus + Benefits