Warehouse IT - End User Computing Adviser
The Hut Group:
Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building global brands, The Hut Group are fast becoming the world’s most important online retail organisation.
The Hut Group's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige, and nutrition related consumer goods and the company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Backed by global giants KKR and Blackrock, The Hut Group's immediate growth plans include further significant investment in pioneering and innovative technologies, distribution and fulfilment centres , further acquisitions and further international expansion.
The EUC team are responsible for the Group's IT working environment delivering a world-class
experience from the day someone starts. You are the face of IT and will have excellent Customer
service skills ensuring that each and every employee is able to perform their roles in the most
efficient way possible.
- Provide strong customer service for internal IT teams as well as Business Partners and employees, working closely with the Server and Networking teams
- Keeping asset and change management systems up to date at all times
- Key role in developing corporate standards for desktop computer software and hardware and conducting reviews to ensure compliance to standards
- Responsible for successful deployment and upgrades of hardware
- Perform computer management and system administration activities
- Proactive management of open incidents, working with technical support teams to gain the fastest resolution based on incident SLA
- Support of the following Technology: Microsoft Office products, Windows 7/8, MAC,
- Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Networked copiers, basic LAN/WAN connectivity
- Daily communication of service business line status
- Ensuring all calls that cannot be resolved by the IT Service Desk are allocated to the relevant support team in a timely manner and resolved
- Updating and writing Knowledge Base entries when new solutions are established
- Raising awareness of regular repeat Incidents
- Raising Problem Records for investigation
- Virus Protection and Updates
- Security Patching
- Keeping all documentation and diagrams up to date and accurate
- Performing all daily checks consistently and resolving issues