Junior/Assistant Buyer - Beauty
THG is one of the World's fastest growing, and most profitable online Beauty retailers. THG culture is fast-paced and risk-taking – we like to move twice as fast as any normal person thinks is reasonable.
We are now going global, focused squarely on building a world class platform and team and are hiring for a driven, motivated and highly capable Buying Executive or Junior Buyer, depending on experience, to join us and make a significant impact on our business,Beauty brands and customers.
- Assist in the management of administration and set ups in the buying team
- Support in the management of the supply base to maximise sales and margins, developing the ranges and driving growth
- Complete regular competitor analysis to ensure our ranges and prices are competitive
- Have a clear understanding of the customer base and their requirements in terms of style, quality and price
- Analyse performance by product type throughout the season highlighting any gaps in the range and opportunities
- Liaise with the trading team to make sure all products, ranges and promotions are planned and presented in the best possible way
- Develop promotional plans and obtain optimal space onsite, on emails and through affiliates
- Stock management and support in developing the improvement of our replenishment model driving availability
- Confidently identify gaps within the market that can be fulfilled with the in house printing facility.
- Ensure all KPIs are achieved, including sales, margin, stock and P&L targets
- Commercial awareness
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to develop strong supplier relationships
- Experienced Microsoft office user, especially Excel
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Be proactive and use initiative to solve problems
- Be numbers focused, positive and enthusiastic
- Full and clean driving license is essential
Competitive Salary plus benefits and discounts
Rapid Career progression and Training