About The Hut Group:
The Hut Group was founded on a desire to create an e-commerce system that could support multiple retailers. Today, our proprietary platform is used to manage over 100 websites, which we build, trade and market in-house. We are currently the World’s leading Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination with rapidly growing international operations and a unique end to end technology platform. Our immediate growth plans include significant investment in pioneering technology innovation, further acquisitions and international expansion.
All of these factors combine to create a seriously compelling career opportunity for the very best talent. We seek bright, motivated and ambitious talent who can really help scale our business – In return we offer unprecedented career and leadership fast track opportunities, top of market compensation and material equity incentive (share options) for top performers.
This role is integral for the growth of our brands by reaching our customers through powerful and expressive content.
Main Activities / Tasks:
- Produce video content to extremely high creative standards, on deadline and on budget
- Shoot, edit and deliver high quality video content for use on multiplatform devices and online
- A passion for our brands is an added bonus
- Work closely with our creative design, marketing and social teams
- Ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines, ensuring clear lines of communication with all parties (including content sign off and reporting)
- A proven track record and comprehensive knowledge of video production for web and film, with technical knowledge of production, video formats, and editing
- Expert knowledge in filming with DSLR’s and professional video cameras
- Professional experience in Adobe Creative Cloud including Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop
- Excellent project management skills & interpersonal skills. An enthusiastic & personable team player
- Highly self-motivated, problem solver & willing to go the extra mile
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours and travel (including nights, weekends and holidays)
- Ability to excel within the dynamic demands of a rapidly growing company
- A full clean UK driving license.
PLEASE PROVIDE LINKS TO PREVIOUS EXAMPLES OF WORK OR UP TO DATE SHOWREEL