We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Spa Receptionist/Host to help lead the Spa Reception within our leading 5 star luxury private members club.
The Hut Group is a specialist on-line retailer and brand owner, selling to consumers across the Health and Beauty sectors including sports nutrition and vitamins, weight management, and prestige beauty.
The Group operates individually branded websites including www.Myprotein.com, www.Lookfantastic.com, www.Skinstore.com, , www.Mioskincare.com, www.growgorgeous.com, www.HQHair.com, www.BeautyExpert.com, ….and now Hale Country Club & Spa.
The Hut Group ranked first in The Sunday Times profit track league table in 2014 and 2015, becoming the first company to win the award in consecutive years.
As the proud owners of Hale Country Club & Spa we promise to bring the same levels of ambition and significant investment to create the UK’s leading 5 star luxury private members club. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to enhance their career and take the next step.
Our stunning spa has 5 treatment rooms, manicure/pedicure suite and thermal facilities.
This role is a very important part of the Spa and the client’s journey and you will responsible for meeting and greeting visitors to the Spa, offering a high knowledge of the treatments on offer – together with making recommendations and up selling, as appropriate. You will be responsible for escorting visitors and offer a full orientation of the spa.
What is Involved:
- Offer treatment information by phone/email.
- Making appointments – both individual and group
- Send out confirmations 24 hours before appointment
- Carry out tours of the spa, explaining facilities and services
- Prepare guests bills and take payments
- Opening and closing of Spa reception
- Prepare therapist work schedules
- You will be required to work 3 weekends out of 4
- You must be prepared to cover any staff sickness if necessary
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy or Equivalent
- Previous Beauty Therapy experience in a 5 star environment
- Previous Spa Reception experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Good verbal communication skills
- Computer skills, Word, Excel would be an advantage
- Excellent written grammar
Fantastic incentive scheme
Commission on Retail products
Excellent Company benefits and ongoing training
Complimentary monthly treatment