The Hut Group is a disruptive technology company committed to advancing e-commerce. Ranked first in The Sunday Times Profit Track 100 for two consecutive years, we’re the world’s no 1 online retailer in health and beauty and the fastest growing organisation in our industry.
The Hut Group owns over 100 globally recognised online websites, including Myprotein, Zavvi and Lookfantastic. All of our websites are hosted on a dynamic proprietary platform, which is continuously developed by our in-house team.
We hire the top graduates across a wide range of disciplines and develop them into future leaders. You’ll be mentored by experts and work alongside other progressive thinkers to solve business-critical problems.
Our meritocratic ethos accelerates career paths. The work you do will be valuable from day one, which opens the door to unlimited achievement and progression. We invest in talent through The Hut Group Academy, which enables every graduate to reach their full potential.
World Class In - House Talent Function
As part of our growth, we aim to recruit talented people who want to make a real difference. To ensure we get this right, we are looking for someone who is truly passionate about working with people, who will help us to, track down the very best talent, and help us to continue to hire exceptional people.
This is a key role in helping to build a world-class in-house talent function. In order to do this, we will continue to improve our hiring and evolve our brand, finding new sources for hires and headhunting people. This is your chance to bring all of your innovative ideas to the table.
As a Creative recruiter at the Group you will be:
- Selling The Hut Group to talent: Either through a telephone interview or a face to face meeting, you are responsible for getting people excited about The Hut Group.
- Creating amazing experiences: You will make sure that potential recruits are meeting the right interviewers and that we are ensuring that they are looked after at every stage of the process. You ensure that candidates are treated as individuals.
- Specialist in candidate mapping: You will be comfortable hiring and market mapping at the most junior level right through to senior level positions
- Be an advocate of social networking: Within our recruiting function and helping The Hut Group to capitalise on these tools.
- Constantly looking for creative sourcing strategies: You will find and work with innovative methods in talent attraction.
- Being an ambassador for The Hut Group: Very often you’ll be the first person that someone talks to from THG, so you need to be great at understanding their motivations and matching their motivations with the benefits of working here.
- Representing The Hut Group: At events and building community. While this role will often be office based, you will be comfortable with attending conferences, career fairs, meetups, and building a pop-up marketing stand. Don’t forget you also have to create executing a strategy to follow up with them