Apple Mac Specialist
The Hut Group aims to be the World’s leading Online Health & Beauty Destination. We are currently the UK’s leading multi-website online retailer with rapidly growing global operations and a unique proprietary technology platform. With over 16 million customers worldwide and 400 million visits to our sites annually, we understand the importance of reliable technology and a data-driven expertise.
Our software is the core of our business and enables the company to continue to grow and thrive. The Group’s industry leading and proprietary technology platform powers its own consumer sites plus global media partners and brand owners, including: Unilever, Nintendo and the Daily Mail Group. We develop all of our own applications in-house with our Development Delivery Teams. In order to enable our Delivery Teams to continue to achieve, we are always looking for bright and intellectual people who are happy to push boundaries and really challenge the status quo.
Led by world-class technologists with a diverse range of backgrounds ranging from Silicon Valley tech giants (Google, Amazon) through to Hedge funds and Algorithmic Trading Firms. You will be surrounded by highly intellectual and passionate colleagues, all with the common goal to help us grow this business globally, fast.
We are currently looking for an Apple Mac Specialist to join our team, this role will be working alongside our newest acquisition Hangar Seven. Hangar Seven create brilliant content for many of the UK’s leading retailers, several leading global brands and a host of household names. The work we do helps our clients to find and engage with new customers, increase sales, secure loyalty, generate referral and build brand equity. Along with Hanger Seven's Apple Mac users we would be looking for someone that would work across the whole THG estate!
This role will be based in Northwich, but will require frequent travel to: Warrington, Macclesfield, Leeds and occasionally London (Full UK Driving licence is essential)
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
You will take a lead for maintaining, developing and supporting the change management of operating systems, applications, security and policies within the Apple environment. You will be responsible for packaging and releasing changes to the Apple Desktop environment across the sites.
- Remote and onsite support for Mac users
- Configuration of Apple clients
- Repairs and upgrades of portable and desktop Macs
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
As an Apple Specialist, we are looking for the following:
- Experience of enterprise level deployments
- Multi Tasking
- MAC deployment and device management tools such as Centrify/JamfPro (Casper)
- General Mac support & repairs
- Thorough understanding of networking protocols & processes
- Experience of working in a creative environment
We look for the following qualifications:
- Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT)
- Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP)
- Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC)
These are desirable, not essential depending on experience.
What’s in it for you
- Competitive Salary, plus a bonus
- You’ll be joining a growing and intelligent team
- You’ll have the opportunity to make an impact within the team, applying the skills you’ve learnt
- You’ll be working for a company with an excellent culture, in a friendly and fast paced environment
- You’ll be able to react to change with backing from the business
- You'll have the opportunity to solve complex technical problems