Senior SEO Executive - Myprotein
The Hut Group is the #1 online destination for health & beauty and one of the world’s fastest growing online retailers. We architect, build and run our own bespoke software systems and our proprietary technology platform powers our websites such as Lookfantastic, Myprotein, and Ideal Shape.
The Hut Group is now global; we attract more than 300 million shoppers a year throughout the world with 50% of sales coming from outside the UK. Winners of the 2015 Sunday Times profit track 100, profits have grown exponentially over the years creating a unique environment to progress in your career.
The role of the Senior SEO Executive in the Myprotein team is to increase traffic and revenue to the Myprotein site by following SEO best practices.
The post holder will be responsible for basic reporting and keyword research, as well as creating and writing page content and meta-detail for the sites, as well as improving the authority and relevancy of the Myprotein domain through different forms of outreach and the creation of creative content marketing campaigns. Particular knowledge or interest in specific Hut Group sites is desirable, however not essential.
The Senior SEO Executive will work alongside trading, paid search, social, and creative teams with a view to developing and delivering strategic SEO campaigns to improve traffic. The executive will be expected to learn to use a variety of related tools in order to conduct research, develop strategies and deliver against the group’s SEO targets.
Main Activities / Tasks:
- Day-to-day optimization, including landing page text, keyword research, editorial page creation.
- Researching various topics to create engaging and relevant content for the site.
- Writing highly engaging and relevant content that delivers strategic SEO value.
- Identifying link building opportunities and other forms of valuable outreach.
- Editing and writing content to a high standard.
- Liaising with both internal and external contacts to hit strategic group goals.
- Assisting the rest of the Search team on work outside of day-to-day when required.
- Capable of working alone and within the team structure to deliver growth to the Organic marketing channel.
- Basic reporting and analysis to show impact of work.
- Building a strong knowledge of all divisional sites.
- Building strong knowledge of required tools & systems.
- Ideally 1-3 years’ experience in SEO
- Excellent writing skills in the relevant site languages.
- Strong attention to detail and a drive to deliver the best results.
- Excellent salary & benefits
- Staff discounts across The Hut Group brands
- Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations
- Opportunity to bring a key brand to life internationally
- Opportunity to work with a true global leader in the sports nutrition industry
- Exciting and endless career progression prospects across a number of disciplines