Israeli Country Manager
Opening date: 26th June 2017
Closing date: 26th July 2017
Salary: £37k - £43k per annum
The Hut Group aims to be the World’s leading Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination. We are currently the UK’s leading multi-website online retailer with rapidly growing international operations and a unique end to end technology platform supporting our multiple websites. Our immediate growth plans include significant investment in pioneering technology innovation, further acquisitions and international expansion.
All of these factors combine to create a seriously compelling career opportunity for the very best talent. We seek bright, motivated and ambitious talent who can really help scale our business – in return we offer unprecedented career and leadership fast track opportunities, top of market compensation and material equity incentive (share options) for top performers.
Our Talent philosophy is strongly geared toward creating commercial leaders able to execute business strategy and drive the continued expansion of the Group.The Hut Group has a track record in promoting and developing graduate talent – often providing career progression way beyond that achieved or expected by your peer group.
About The Opportunity:
- The Israeli Country Manager has overall responsibility for the P+L, results, growth strategy and brand identity of the website.
- Ownership and management of the beauty brands in Israel – including product reviews, product content, social media and forums.
- Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the Israeli website as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Developing relationships with key websites, prioritizing new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
- Work in synergy with the rest of the Middle East and other international teams to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our brand reputation and presence in Indonesia.
- Deliver best in class customer experience partnering closely with design and editorial teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity.
- Using our in-house data & technology platform, with over 7 million customers and 100 million unique visitors per annum, we can share valuable insights on customer behaviour and trends.
- Strong academic track record
- Fluent in Hebrew with interest in developing Israeli markets
- Must be able to write in Hebrew
- Strong interest in Digital marketing channels and e-commerce
- Proven communication and influencing skills
- Commercially astute, ambitious and highly intelligent individuals who are hungry for success and genuine responsibility.
- Entrepreneurial thinkers are welcome - those able to think outside the box best suited to a true 'start-up', agile environment with early responsibility for key decision making.