Japan Marketplace Manager - MyProtein
Opening date: 9th June 2017
Closing date: 9th July 2017
Salary: £25,000 - £40,000 per annum
About The Hut Group:
The Hut Group is one of the World's fastest growing, and most profitable online retailers. THG culture is fast-paced and risk-taking – we like to move twice as fast as any normal person thinks is reasonable. That’s how the company operates and it is part of the DNA that has led to our incredible growth. We are now going global, focused squarely on building a world class platform and team.
The Hut Group Platform supports more than 500 million global website visitors, 10 million customers and 20 million orders dispatched worldwide across our market leading brands including www.myprotein.com, www.lookfantastic.com and www.coggles.com.
About The Opportunity:
- The Japan Marketplace Manager has overall responsibility for the brand identity and marketing strategy of Myprotein’s Rakuten offering.
- Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the Rakuten website
- Work in synergy with the rest of the Japan team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our brand reputation and presence in Japan.
- Deliver best in class customer experience partnering closely with design and editorial teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity.
About The Person:
- Experience with the Rakuten Platform
- Speaks Japanese to a Native/Bilingual level
- Strong academic track record
- Strong interest in Digital marketing channels and e-commerce
- Commercially astute, ambitious and highly intelligent individuals who are hungry for success and genuine responsibility.
- Entrepreneurial thinkers are welcome - those able to think outside the box best suited to a true 'start-up', agile environment with early responsibility for key decision making.