Property Services Manager
The Hut Group:
The Hut Group's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige, and nutrition related consumer goods and the company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Backed by global giants KKR and Blackrock, The Hut Group's immediate growth plans include further significant investment in pioneering and innovative technologies, further acquisitions and further international expansion.THG is looking to recruit a Property Services Manager to manage the Warrington distribution centre.
You will have responsibility for driving operational performance in The Omega distribution centre. Delivering excellence and demonstrating continuous improvement in service delivery. The Property Service Manager will act as a single point of contact for all Facilities Management issues including Cleaning, Catering, Maintenance and Waste .
The Property Services Manager will be required to:
- Plan and manage resource to maximise performance and service delivery within defined specifications.
- Build positive relationships with key stake holders in order to effectively resolve any issues for all concerned.
- Cascade Company targets, KPI's and objectives to the on-site FM team ensuring understanding of expectations and measurement.
- Ensure effective team-working through structured meeting disciplines allowing for business reviews and clear communication cascades.
- Coach, develop and mentor the on-site FM team to deliver objectives and targets.
- Review audit reports and work with the on-site FM team to rectify issues promptly and identify best practice solutions ensuring feedback to the wider business teams as appropriate.
- Identify areas for continuous improvement across the business and make recommendations on best practice ensuring feedback to the wider business teams as appropriate.
- Develop a solid understanding of the market place and competition in order to identify areas for commercial growth.
- Carry out quarterly performance reviews with on-site Management team, Linking this to bonus awards
- Be the custodian of the company brand and ensure this is reflected in the image and appearance of all team members.
- Recruit internal and external talent for on-site FM positions and provide endorsement for site recruitment ensuring adherence to the company recruitment processes and standards.
- Identify and develop internal talent within the FM team, creating a strong succession plan for future vacancies.
- Champion and lead project work for the business as required.
- Promote a culture of recognising and valuing diversity
- Adhere to all company processes, policies and procedures
- Provide management support to local teams on day to day FM issues across all facilities when required
- Review management data to identify key issues making long term recommendations based on commercial analysis
- Ensure outsourced FM providers resolve issues swiftly to minimise disruption
- Develop and implement property maintenance strategies ensuring the FM partners are aligned to enable effective delivery
- Technical building knowledge to ensure minor fit out works are conducted ensuring statutory compliance is maintained
- Primary contact for occupancy and maintenance works
- Manage allocated Capex and Opex budgets ensuring spend remains within budget
- Analysis of vendor data and 3rd party suppliers including ad hoc auditing of works carried out
- Managing FM partners to ensure that all buildings comply with safety legislation including Fire Risk Assessment, Water Risk Assessment, Asbestos management and Electricity at Work.
- Identify cross group synergies relative to procuring FM Services & Products
- To demonstrate the company values and lead by example at all times.
You should have a strong FM background (at least 5 years) and experience working within a multi-site environment would be a plus.
- Experience managing service providers
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- You should have IOSH / NEBOSH qualification or equivalent.
- Must have excellent communication skills combined
- An aptitude of analyzing and interpreting various management reports and financial data sheets.
- Experience of working across Distribution and Head Office environments
Competitive salaries plus discounts, benefits and quarterly bonuses
Leadership and Development training throughout your career
An exciting, fast-paced working environment where you will work with the best in the business