Main Job Purpose:
Deliver outstanding operational performance of THG methodologies through effective equipment operating. Ability to operate High speed packaging lines and management skills.
- You will be trained to carry out the following functions:
- Sample Lines or Mespacks 1&2 and Tub Line
- Pill Lines 1,2,3 & Multi Head Weigher or Peanut Butter Production & Pill & Capsule Manufacturing and Cross Check
- Weighing out or Rip & Tip or Cross Check, Tumbling and Sage Allocation
- Semi Automatic Fillers, Atwell Labellers, Cone Blender, X-ray/Re-pack and Handpack
- Deliver THG strategic objectives.
- Always strive to deliver short & long term business objectives.
- Demonstrates a flexible approach to meeting the business needs.
- Understands and considers THG values.
- Willing to “go the extra mile”.
Attendance / Timekeeping
- Continually achieves >96.5% attendance.
- Continually achieves 100% timekeeping.
Ability to Learn
- Accepts learning as a way of life.
- Demonstrates the ability to participate in a learning environment.
- Seeks learning opportunities.
- Seeks 360 degree Constructive feedback.
- Be self-driven and actively seek new ways of self-development.
- Accepts change as part of everyday life
- To ensure area skills requirement is fully maintained.
- Willingness to move to other departments to meet business needs.
- Seeks opportunities to change for the better.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Able to show an understanding of the value of the Operational KPI’s.
- Demonstrates their contribution in the delivery of departmental/organisational KPI’s.
Quality, Health, Safety and Environment
- Ensure Health & Safety of self and others is in line with H & S at Work Act 1974 and other relevant safety legislation.
- Continually improve departmental and organisational “5S” standards.
- Maintain personal hygiene standards.
- Continually improve departmental and organisational quality and capability against standards.
- Ensure all quality and hygiene documentation is completed and checked daily to required standard.
- Perform and act upon results of daily machine safety checks.
- Support the improvement of departmental and organisational safety standards.
- To maintain and sustain right first time batch culture, by following BOM’s and weighing out correctly.
- Responsible for achieving KPI’s of their defined area.
- Effectively liaising with the planning, blending, production and warehouse departments to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Ensuring all waste management measures are being adhered to.
Full training will be provided but if you have experience in manufacturing with semi- automated machinery that would be an advantage.
- You should also be Computer literature with strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and professional attitude
- Competitive salaries plus discounts, benefits and quarterly bonuses
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast-paced working environment where you will work with the best in the business