Regulatory Market Access Officer
We are looking for a competent Officer to help the Market Access team of the Nutrition and Regulatory Affairs Department and support THG to grow further in order to become the world’s No.1 online retailer.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure, using their own initiative. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion, as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
- Identify and research applicable requirements for product registration in-country; submission of registrations and ensuring completed registrations remain current and accurate.
- Identify and research local legislation, providing a non-technical summary of the requirements
- Collate and complete documentation as requested by other departments relating to product registration and export shipments.
- Provide administrative support to the Nutrition & Regulatory Affairs teams in respect of product specific data entry and collation, including the maintenance of various databases.
- Any other duties as required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Fluent Polish is advantageous but other foreign languages will be considered also
- Proven experience as an office assistant, or in another relevant administrative role
- Demonstrable knowledge of law and/or sciences
- Good level of computer literacy, particularly with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel