International Operations Coordinator
The Hut Group is one of Europe's leading e-commerce company builders, with a primary focus on Health, Beauty and Nutrition related consumer goods. Owners of divisional leading brands LookFantastic and Myprotein - The worlds #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Winners of the 2015 Sunday Times profit track 100 after profits on average had grown 217% a year over a three year period. Following a number one ranking the 2014 edition of the Profit Track, make The Hut Group the only firm to win in sucessive years. Proud as we are of our achievements, we still have big ambitions.
We are recruiting for an International Operations Coordinator to support the beauty operations team, to oversee the inbound logistics, warehouse co-packing operations, none performing inventory and returns management. The successful candidate will have the ability and experience working within a fast paced supply chain environment.
- Communicate effectively between internal business stakeholders and 3rd party logistics teams.
- Maintain lasting relationship with 3rd party logistics warehouses in various international locations.
- Work with demand planning to formulate accurate component and packaging orders.
- Ensure robust processes are in place to maintain the optimum stock holding of packaging, product components and finished goods.
- Appraise and document supplier capabilities and track performance against The Hut Group standards.
- Identify and implement cost saving initiatives within Supply Chain.
- Execute contingency plans to secure 100% monthly customer order fulfilment.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Able to use Microsoft Office to a high standard, particularly Excel
- Preferred warehouse experience
- Willing to travel on a monthly basis
- Competitive salaries plus discounts, benefits and quarterly bonuses
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast-paced working enviroment where you will work with the best in the business