Lifestyle Email Marketing Executive
Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building global brands, THG are fast becoming the world’s most important online retail organisation.
We are in the early stages of a once in a lifetime journey that will see the Group become the biggest Internet company to ever emerge from Britain, reaching global scale.
We are currently recruiting for an Email Marketing Executive for our Lifestyle Division focusing on either our Diet or Consumer brands. This role will be responsible for Email marketing activity across the division, working closely with the relevant trading teams and other marketing teams to drive the overall strategy.
- Manage the planning and implementation of the Email programme across the division and Diet or Consumer brands
- Working with the Creative, Marketing and Trading teams to create and execute email campaigns and content
- Responsible for the construction and management of email templates and the segmentation of the customer database using in house CRM tools
- Manage and update templates for automated and triggered email campaigns
- Daily reporting on email results and presenting findings to relevant stakeholders
- Research and competitor analysis
- Launching new and existing campaigns across current sites and new international site launches
- Working with other digital marketing functions to drive overall group and divisional strategy
- Utilising other methods of customer communications such as SMS and WhatsApp
- Good understanding of digital marketing
- Creative and able to drive innovation
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic approach to work
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately
- Team player, able to work with multiple business units to achieve objectives
- Able to effectively prioritise workload
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Preferable experience of Google Analytics