Russian Paid Media Manager
Opening Date: 20th July 2017
Closing Date: 19th August 2017
Salary: £25k - £45k
The Hut Group is the #1 online destination for health & beauty and one of the World’s fastest growing online retailers.
We architect, build and run our own bespoke software systems and our proprietary technology platform powers our websites such as Myprotein, Lookfantastic, Myvitamins and Exante Diet.
The Hut Group is now global; we attract more than 300 million shoppers a year throughout the world with 50% of sales coming from outside the UK.
Winners of the 2015 Sunday Times profit track 100, profits have grown on average 217% a year over the last three years, reaching £22.6m in 2013. This followed our No1 ranking in the 2014 edition of the Profit Track making The Hut Group the only company to win in 2 successive years.
Overall Purpose of Role:
The role of the Russian Paid Media Manager at The Hut Group is to increase traffic and revenue from search engines and ad platforms to all of Myprotein’s Russian sites. Working closely with the Divisional Marketing & Channel Heads you will be involved in the strategy and direction of all Myprotein RU Sites.
The post holder will be responsible for managing the Russia PPC strategy, providing strategic campaign management across Paid campaigns and driving forward any additional opportunities that arise with the support of the wider PPC teams.
Main Activities / Tasks:
- Decision making with the Divisional Marketing & Channel Heads on the overall strategy & development of campaigns
- Planning and coordinating the setup of paid & organic campaigns across Myprotein RU sites for all available platforms with the RU Search team - Including (but not limited to) Yandex, Google, Bing, Instagram, Facebook, vkontakte & Odnoklassniki
- Planning and delivering to the agreed sales & ROI targets
- Researching new and innovative ways to create engaging and relevant content for the site and blogs.
- Working with our in-house design team on new advert and page creatives
- Staying up to date with emerging industry trends/best practices and implementing these advancements with the teams where appropriate.
- Running detailed analysis of performance data to identify improvements
- Liaising with external account managers ensuring campaigns are running efficiently and working on improvements or new features
· Experience with planning & management of Search Marketing Campaigns
· Management, role will involve managing junior team members and allocate job tasks.
· Project management skills are also desirable for this role
· Ability to work well in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
· Strong attention to detail and a drive to deliver the best results.
· Excellent communication skills and personal qualities in order to build and maintain internal and external relationships
· Passion for Search and Online Marketing.
· Particular knowledge or interest in specific Hut Group sites is desirable, however not essential.