French Brand Account Manager
Opening date: 20th July 2017
Closing date: 19th August 2017
Salary: £30k - £35k per annum
Summary of position
Your role as Brand Account Manager for France will be to conceptualise, coordinate and manage the marketing of our beauty partner’s campaign objectives and align these with our brand. Reporting directly into the Head of France, you will be focused on formulating campaigns to develop brand awareness, revenue and the sales of many of the brands in which we retail. Working in a multi-dimensional role, you will be expected to have distinct creative flair to formulate innovative and original concepts and a solid blend of experience across the full marketing mix to bring campaigns to life.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for helping to drive idea generation, mapping out of activity, liasing with marketing channel managers to drive the execution along with developing brand relationships and reporting on the successes. As a generalist Marketing expert with strong creative abilities, your knowledge will span content, social, video, PPC and email with the ability to liaise proficiently with the in-house PR team on events, press office activity and ambassadors. You’ll be dedicated to strengthening brand identity, taking creative concepts to market to deliver strong commercial results in the short, medium and long-term.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Development of annual campaign and brand agenda including research and idea generation particularly focused around the French target market.
- Planning and coordination of activity to involve the full Marketing mix, liasing with channel specialists to drive quality, on- brand output
- Take accountability for Brand awareness throughout France.
- Applying focus to strengthening the business’ upper –funnel activity to drive brand awareness and customer affinity
- Developing relationships with local and international French retail brands to drive the performance of these on-site through dedicated campaign activity
- Have great communications skills to promote Brand awareness.
- Delivery of commercially focused plans to help deliver profitable growth of the brand within France
- Understand local business acumen and communicate in French with new and existing clients.
- Close monitoring of French campaign results with the ability to report and evaluate success
- Develop strong relationships with wider Hut Group teams, especially design, buying, trading and customer science.
- Working with brands to create campaigns that align both parties objectives
- International travel will be necessary from time to time
- French Speaking
- Develop customer affinity and retention
- Develop brand awareness and identity
- Increase revenue performance in the short, medium and long-term dependent on the nature of campaigns
- Drive website traffic and brand sentiment
- Unite and coordinate marketing channel activity
- Be able to think holistically, efficiently and creatively
- Exercise strong project management skills
- Develop brand and campaign plan reporting mechanism
- Develop Brand strategy and implement them.