Warehouse Reach Truck Operator
The Hut Group, Inc. aims to be the world’s largest Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination. We are currently the UK’s leading multi-website online retailer with rapidly growing international operations.
The Hut Group is looking for a Warehouse Reach Truck Operator to join our team at a time of rapid growth. We are searching for passionate and ambitious person who love a challenge and are passionate about change.
We are located at Exit 116 right off 65 in Shepherdsville KY, a short 20 minute drive from downtown Louisville.
The Reach Truck Operator is responsible for the storage/removing of all products previously unloaded by team members. In this role you will move product from bin to bin using an RF Scanner, but physically relocate the product with a reach truck.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Replenishing stock to shelves and putting away all stock received daily.
- Must be able to lift 30-50 pounds.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping aisles, shelves and work stations neat.
- Complying with all policies and procedures.
- Working directly with the Supervisor
- Will also perform general warehouse duties along with Reach Truck. Not 100% of time as reach truck driver.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals. Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Must have minimum of 1 year of experience operating a reach truck
- Must have experience operating a RF Scanner