The Hut Group's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige, and nutrition related consumer goods and the company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Backed by global giants KKR and Blackrock, The Hut Group's immediate growth plans include further significant investment in pioneering and innovative technologies, further acquisitions and further international expansion.
Due to rapid, sustained and global continued growth across our Nutrition & Diet business (Exante Diet, MassFi, Myvitamins, Ideal Shape, Ideal Fit) we are looking for a highly capable, experienced NPD Technologist with Sports/Food science background to join the team.
- Responsible for handling nutritional information from customer queries
- Assist with formulating new products
- Able to run and participate in taste panels
- Assist in generation of concepts and market trends
- Brief suppliers on new ingredients working to technical, operational and commercial constraints
- Support other teams to bring products to successful launch
- Approving packaging/product compliance
- Creating product specifications
- To be considered for this role you will need to have
- Sports science/Food technology degree or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year experience in NPD food manufacturing environment
- Understanding of NPD processes concept through to launch
- Enthusiastic and proactive personality, excellent communication skills, work well as part of a team
- Able to work well under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines
- Interest in fitness and weight management/supplements, health & wellbeing
- Understanding of industry standards and compliance
- Experience in Weight Management or Sports Nutrition Industry
Competitive salaries plus discounts, benefits and quarterly bonuses
Leadership and Development training throughout your career
An exciting, fast-paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business