Mandarin Quality Assessor
The Hut Group is one of the fastest growing online retailers on the planet. We are building a world-class business with global ambitions and a disruptive business model. Our culture is fast-paced and risk-taking – we like to move twice as fast as any normal person thinks is reasonable. That’s how the company operates and it is part of the DNA that has led to our incredible growth.
Quality plays a key part within the day to day activity of the Customer Service Department across all divisions. This role is to provide support & guidance to the Customer Service Advisors in relation to the quality of their calls, contacts, social media or live chats. This support and guidance is to be given through monthly quality scoring and feedback.
The Quality Assessor should work very closely with the Quality Team Leader to target any advisors who need additional guidance or support and then work with Team Leaders and Managers to put plans in place to improve performance.
The overall aim of the Quality Assessor is to work towards improving quality within the department and minimise inaccuracies which in turn will help provide a better customer experience.
What will i be doing?
- Carry out monthly quality analysis on contacts, calls and chats.
- All feedback to be emailed to the advisors at the end of each month once scoring is complete.
- Quarterly projects to look into trends and provide analysis
- Completing adhoc tasks set by Customer Operations Project Manager
- Monthly quality checks on all methods of communication with our customers
Required skills and experience
- Fluency in language both written and spoken is essential
- Excellent spelling and grammar are essential
- Excellent Communicator
- Good Listener
- A high level of attention to detail and analytic skills
- A high level of organisation and ability to prioritise a workload
- The ability to guide and support others
- Patience and understanding
- Flexible and open to change
- Professional and positive attitude
- Punctual/ reliable
- Able to work under pressure
Location- Northwich, CW9 7RA / Warrington, WA5 3TP
Salary- Competitive + Quarterly Bonuses + Sales Commission