Control Room Supervisor Nights
The Hut Group is one of Europe's leading e-commerce company builders, with a primary focus on health, beauty, prestige, and nutrition related consumer goods. Owners of divisional leading brands LookFantastic.com and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Winners of the 2015 Sunday Times profit track 100 after profits on average had grown 217% a year over a three year period. Following a number one ranking in the 2014 edition of the Profit Track, making The Hut Group the only firm to win in successive years. Proud as we are of our achievements, we still have big ambitions.
The Hut Group is a business that is renowned for investing within its employees, where technology and innovation is a forefront. If you are ambitious, driven and ready for your next challenge - Come and change the world today.
- Effective management of relationships between operations and Support teams with regular coaching sessions in place
- Effectively manage the Control Room Operators to deliver site targets, using appropriate reporting tools to ensure performance meets the required standards. Identify and implement countermeasures where required.
- Responsible for the work flow strategy & Management of system parameters to ensure optimal flow of product throughout the systems
- Drive cross functional working as one team to ensure delivery of site KPI’s working at every stage to exceed customer expectation
- Manage root cause analysis, corrective actions and sharing of best practice across all appropriate areas of the Logistics Function
- Manage Customer Failure Rate (CFR) to deliver target in pursuit of 100% delivery on time, every time
- Ensure clear, concise handovers are completed at all shift changes passing all of the key information and learning's to the oncoming shift to ensure seamless transitions
- Participate in regular reviews of operational process, the maintenance and review of SOP’s and Risk Assessments