THG is one of the fastest growing online retailers on the planet. We are building a world-class business with global ambitions, a proprietary technology platform and disruptive business model. Our culture is fast-paced and risk-taking – we like to move twice as fast as any normal person thinks is reasonable. That’s how the company operates and it is part of the DNA that has led to our incredible growth.
THG is a nimble giant with a start-up culture, led by our founder Matthew Moulding and backed by global heavyweight investors KKR, Blackrock, Sofina and Balderton Capital.
Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building global brands, The Hut Group are fast becoming the world’s most influential online retail organisation.
This is an exciting, fast-paced role for a bright, driven, focused individual who is looking for a challenging role in a unique, entrepreneurial high-profile business.
As Regional Manager for Australia, you will be critical to the day to day co-ordination of the team and your day to day activities will include:
- Overall responsibility and ownership for territory P&L, sales, growth strategy and brand identity.
- Responsible for delivering annual budgets and producing a detailed annual business operating plan.
- Ensuring that the territory works collaboratively with wider channels to measure productivity and growth through performance data.
- Using our in-house data & technology platform, with over 30 million customers and 500 million unique visitors per annum, we can share valuable insights on customer behaviour and trends
- Working in synergy with the Head of International to help define the optimal growth strategy. Cross-functional teamwork with compliance, logistics, finance, and other departments is here a necessity.
- Working in synergy with the buying team to position us as the No1 Online partner of choice for all of the brands that we work with.
- Identifying your competitors and evaluating their strategies to determine their strengths and weaknesses relative to those of your own.
- Ensuring that the operating objectives and standards of performance are not only understood, but owned by management and employees.
- Responsible for the coaching, mentoring and leadership of employees maximising potential and development.
- Recruitment and skill gap analysis.
· Experience of managing a fully operational team. Specific skills required in management of trading margin, maximising financial yields and team management.
- Strong numeracy skills ranging from interpretation of retail data to management accounts and budgeting.
- A leader who can inspire a large and diverse team in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to identify areas of change, recommend future actions and manage implementation.
- Authority and flexibility in co-ordinating and influencing activities across a complex organisation with diverse agendas.
- Project management skills with an ability to see things through to completion in a challenging environment.
- A strong commitment to align the business operation with the brands needs.
- A positive, can do approach, one that wants to test new things and seeks continual improvement.
- Ability to balance the needs of commercial performance with the culture and values of THG.
- Strong negotiations skills
Competitive Package and Benefits