Senior Beauty Buyer
The Hut Group aims to be the World’s leading Online Health & Beauty Destination. We are currently the UK’s leading multi-website online retailer with rapidly growing global operations and a unique end to end technology platform.
The Hut Group Platform supports more than 350 million global website visitors, 5 million customers and 8 million orders dispatched worldwide across our market leading beauty stores including www.lookfantastic.com, www.hqhair.com and www.beautyexpert.com.
Due to expansion we seek passionate, commercial and ambitious individuals to help us grow our Prestige Division. As a Beauty Buyer you will incorporate effective management of the Brands you are responsible for, to deliver the company strategy, showcase the brand and product offering to deliver sales and profitability in line with target.
We seek a bright, motivated and ambitious individual who can really help scale our business – in return we offer unprecedented career and leadership fast track opportunities and top of market compensation for superstar performers.
- Manage the supply base to maximise sales and margins, developing the ranges and driving continual growth
- Liaise with the trading team to make sure all products, ranges and promotions are planned and presented correctly
- Stock management through pricing and promotion, utilising our replenishment model to drive availability
- Recruit new Beauty brands on to The Hut Group sites
- Develop promotional plans and obtain optimal space onsite, on emails and through affiliate partners
- Negotiate optimum trading terms with new and existing suppliers
- Ensure all elements of the P&L are hit, including sales, margin and stock targets
- Complete regular competitor analysis to ensure our ranges and prices are in line with the current market
- Able to coach, encourage and develop team members to reach their full potential within the business
- Previous buying experience
- Experience in managing big brands
- Commercial awareness
- Negotiation skills
- Influencing skills
- Experienced Microsoft office user, especially Excel
- Attention to detail
- Be proactive and use initiative to solve problems
- Be numbers focused, positive and enthused
- Interest in Beauty is desirable
Competitive salaries plus discounts, benefits and quarterly bonuses
Leadership and Development training throughout your career
An exciting, fast-paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business