Closing dates: 14th February - 15th April
The role of the Affiliate Executive at The Hut Group is to work with external partners and influencers to drive sales to our beauty and luxury sites including Lookfantastic, HQHair, Mankind and Coggles.
The Executive will be responsible for executing strategies under the guidance of the Divisional Head of Affiliates with an overall goal of improving paid search performance against KPI targets. All training will be provided internally along with opportunities to attend external training sessions. Working across our market leading websites, you will be responsible for building and managing relationships with our affiliate publishers and networks of influencers.
Working closely with your team lead and wider international marketing teams you will ensure all websites are implementing affiliate marketing best practices and are getting the best results possible. The executive will be expected to learn to use a variety of related tools in order to conduct research, develop strategies and deliver against the group’s targets.
Work with the rest of the team to drive performance forward
Working with other teams within the business to align affiliate activity with main objective
Ensure weekly communications are sent out to affiliates across all brands
Develop relationships with affiliates to improve traffic levels of the channel
Work closely with affiliate networks on affiliate recruitment
Conduct regular competitor analysis to ensure activity is in line with the industry
General affiliate programme hygiene – includes ensuring offers and creative is up to date
Desired Skills / Qualifications:
- Good communication skills and great at building strong relationships.
- Mandarin speaking to native level
- Strong attention to detail and a drive to deliver the best results.
- Sense of initiative and capacity to work independently.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills and numerical ability
- Passion for Digital Marketing.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own time effectively.
- Basic level with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) required, experience with Google Analytics is desirable but not essential.
- Must have Masters Degree
- Particular knowledge or interest in specific Hut Group sites is desirable, however not essential.
- Complete training and the opportunities to learn new skills
- Support and guidance for career progression
- Competitive salary based on experience (and a mention of the performance/development based bonus?)
- The opportunity to work in a fun and challenging environment
- Unlimited career opportunities as we grow