Human Resources Advisor (HR Advisor)
Do you want to progress fast to a great career in HR with a leading e-commerce company?
The Hut Group has been built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building global brands. The company is a grown up start-up, backed by global heavyweight investors KKR, Blackrock, Sofina & Balderton Capital.
We are building the world's best online retail operations platform.
Our unique technology platform has enabled us to dispatch 30 million items across the world and taken us to the top of the Sunday Times Profit Track for two consecutive years. We recently moved into a brand new purpose-built 1.3m sq ft Distribution centre in Warrington and invested in facilities in the US to enable us to scale The Hut Group globally to a significant multi-billion revenue business.
The Hut Group are seeking a talented HR Advisor to support the team in the distribution, warehousing and manufacturing areas of the business.
This is an exciting and challenging role where you will be responsible for a wide range of activities including making arrangements for on-boarding new starters, organising contracts, arranging inductions and training. You will also be required to manage HR cases such as grievances, disciplinaries, sickness, holidays etc effectively and efficiently and you will advise line managers on processes and procedures.
We like innovators, people who are capable of thinking outside the box, leading and making key decisions. You must be commercially astute, driven, ambitious, highly intelligent and hungry for success, fast promotion to leadership and genuine responsibility.
- Key Skills and Requirements
For this role it is absolutely essential that you have some experience managing HR cases
- You should also be:
- a good communicator with good data presentation skills plus ability to summarize key findings and make recommendations
- highly numerate
- Good at building rapport and a good listener
- Good at problem solving
- Capable of working independently and/or with minimal guidance
- flexible and adaptable
- capable of commuting daily to our Distribution centre in Warrington with occasional trips to Head Office
- Competitive salaries plus discounts, benefits and quarterly bonuses
- Real responsibility from the start of your career at THG
- Rapid Promotion to Leadership
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business