Print on Demand NPD Design Executive
THG is one of the world's fastest growing, and most profitable online retailers. THG culture is fast-paced and risk-taking – we like to move twice as fast as any normal person thinks is reasonable. That’s how the company operates and it is part of the DNA that has led to our incredible growth. We are now global and focused squarely on building a world class team.
Our immediate growth plans include significant investment in pioneering technology innovation, further acquisitions and international expansion. As part of this investment we have recently acquired our own print facility which enables us to create in-house designs through a variety of mediums for distribution via our platform and websites. Working with key players in the international entertainment industry, as well as specialist art workers, we have an opportunity to create and take to market on a global scale, something truly unique.
We are seeking a New Product Development Design Executive to join our growing Print on Demand team.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, self-motivated individual looking to start or progress their career in Design, with a genuine passion for entertainment, pop and youth culture.
Role and responsibilities:
- Working directly with worldwide organisations and brands through our licensing team
- Responsible for a broad range of projects and products for a variety of licenses within entertainment and pop culture
- A fast paced environment with tight deadlines and moving between projects as requirements change
- Using licensed assets to develop products and artwork
- Setting files up for print and production
- Submitting Concepts for approval – submitting and handling feedback
- Working closely with our print production team to deliver best results.
- A Strong desire to work within licensing
- 2+ years experience within Art-working/Graphic Design
- Up to date knowledge of and excellent skills in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & Indesign
- Previous experience using style guides
- Strong layout and composition skills
- Ability to work across a number of projects at one time and change priority as requirements change.
- Knowledge and interest in photography
- Brand licensing experience is advantageous
- Packaging Experience