We are delighted to announce we’re looking for experienced Creative Directors to work across our varied in-house brand portfolio.
Due to phenomenal business growth, our creative team is expanding and now requires exceptional Creative Directors. An essential part of the role will require you to become the brand guardian, helping to develop and keep track of visual consistency across our wide-ranging portfolio, from health and lifestyle to beauty and fashion.
Acting as the brand guardian, you will ensure the strategic goals of the business are met through content creation and you will have a commercial awareness around everything you do and be able to instill this in others. The Creative Director will also be responsible for the standard and quality of all creative work produced within your team and strive to find new and innovative ways to meet briefs within budget and to deadlines.
There's also opportunity to work with our global creative offices, ensuring the creative and brand ethos is developed and executed to perfection.
We're looking for:
Someone who shows passion for our brands and our teams. You are a strong leader, able to enthuse and inspire the creative team and clients, helping them to deliver their best work to exceed our internal client expectations whenever possible. You need to be proficient at creating high quality design, predominantly across online channels, including video, but also print work from brochures to packaging concepts, with an eye on how we can drive the team to creative award-winning work.
The role requires someone with a breadth of skills, who is not only acutely aware of trends, but also able to set them. You will have worked either agency side or in-house delivering full service campaigns.
- Be a passionate brand advocate and guardian to multiple in-house brands.
- Ensure that our creative work fully answers the brief.
- Lead, motivate and inspire those around you - whether that is your team, other peers or the client.
- Constantly strive to improve creative processes.
- Knowledge of all the daily demands/workflow covered in team meetings.
- Detailed awareness of all creative work within your team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Where necessary, create inspiring pitches and proposals to clients.
- Assertively troubleshoot and resolve complex problems that may arise.
- Manage the creative resource, sourcing freelancers when required as efficiently as possible.
- Work with our in-house Account and Production teams to deliver outstanding creative.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and under pressure.
- QC all work before it leaves the creative team.
- Work effectively with others to deliver high quality work.
- Help develop innovative ideas and concepts.
- Always consider the development and achievements of the creative team.
- Work with clients to understand business challenges, spot opportunities and apply design thinking and creativity to solve business challenges.
- Contribute to the development of our creative team. Inspire, motivate and recognise junior members of the team who go the extra mile.
- Proven creative leadership skills. Be confident with everything you do, from team building, to creative delivery to mentoring.
- Be up to date with relevant trends in the creative and digital sector.
- Be open and trustworthy - share your knowledge with your team and your peers.
- When required, be involved in all aspects of design including concept generation discussions, brand strategy and communication, video and photography development, copywriting and content strategy.
If you think this sounds like you and you're interested in working with one of the UK's biggest and most valuable private companies, send your cv, portfolio or relevant work through the application form.