Our Creative Department is responsible for creating, developing and interpreting the visual brand identity across all channels for and on behalf of clients and prospective clients of Hangar Seven. Its remit also includes developing and maintaining the brand identity of Hangar Seven itself.
We are recruiting for a Creative Director who, along with your team are responsible for creating beautiful and inspirational content that engages customers and delivers on our strategic goals.
You will be working closely with our Executive Creative Director, Creative team and Account team to implement and work up exceptionally high quality creative solutions to a client brief. You are our lead creative across various client accounts, you dictate and set the style for others to follow. You truly understand your audience, their behaviours and motivations, what works for them and what doesn’t. Able to spot and nurture creative talent a mile away you are an inspirational leader of a talented team, encouraging them to perform at the very highest level. You are meticulous and take responsibility for the quality and output of the team.
- To encourage the crafting and honing of every piece of creative for each of your clients whether it is a video, an image, a piece of print or an online campaign correctly and on time in conjunction with the Account team & Creative team.
- Collaborate, oversee and give direction to freelance team members as needed whether they are directors, DOP’s, illustrators, copywriters or creatives.
- Input into the development and management of online and offline systems and best practice methods that improve workflow in conjunction with the Client Service and Creative teams.
- Liaise with editors, artworkers, developers, photographers and retouchers to ensure the best possible end product in all instances.
- To develop a strong working relationship with the Hangar Seven Client Services team.
- You are excellent client facing at all levels and develop strong and long lasting relationships with them.
- Initiate appraisals, ensure PDP’s are followed and give support to other team members.
- Take a lead role in ensuring the smooth running of the creative department.
- Have an awareness of other creative campaigns and content created by our competitors and brands.
- Implicitly understand the market in which we operate as Hangar Seven.
- Create and lead compelling client presentations with confidence and passion.