Brand Marketing Executive
Directing the strategy towards the growth of commercial marketing investment whilst securing ourselves as Online no1 partner of choice for the lower tier brands of the category in addition to providing extra support to line manager for top tier brands.
-Overall responsibility and ownership for the commercial marketing budget and growth strategy for lower tier brands.
-Creating commercial marketing packages for brands tying this closely with their marketing/ promotional calendar.
-Gate-keeping commercial marketing allocations flagging any issues to the wider team.
-Fortnightly calls and/or face time with top brands flagging any relationship issues with line manager asap.
-Saving down evidence for all brands within the category for the team.
-Ensuring activity for given brands goes live on-time and quarterly packs and reviews have been followed up.
-Shadowing line managers in top tier brand meetings to learn best practice
-Working in tandem with Brand Analysts to ensure data opportunities are exploited and insights turned into action.
-Ensuring investment has been successfully invoiced for the given brands each quarter highlighting any ‘aged’ risks to Senior Brand Marketing Manager
-Organising and/or attending quarterly/ half yearly strategy meetings.
-Working in synergy with Junior buyers to position us as the no.1 partner of choice for brands given.
-Maximising re-investment potential for given brands.
- Good communication skills and great at building strong relationships.
- Strong attention to detail and a drive to deliver the best results.
- Sense of initiative and capacity to work independently.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills and numerical ability
- Passion for Marketing.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own time effectively.
- Basic level with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) required, experience with Google Analytics is desirable but not essential.
- Particular knowledge or interest in specific Hut Group sites is desirable, however not essential.
- Complete training and the opportunities to learn new skills
- Support and guidance for career progression
- Competitive salary based on experience (and a mention of the performance/development based bonus?)
- The opportunity to work in a fun and challenging environment
- Unlimited career opportunities as we grow