Social Media Executive
Your role as Social Media Executive will be to manage marketing communications including social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.) creative interactive campaigns and engage your target audience. You’ll be innovative and be able to deliver exciting social media campaigns for one of the marketing leading beauty businesses in The Hut Groups vast portfolio. You will develop social media strategy, analyse market trends and improve social media presence. Working in a multi-dimensional role, you will be expected to be dynamic, diverse, and ambitious.
- Day to day BAU scheduling of Instagram, FB and Twitter.
- Social engagement & administration (replying to comments, reaching out to bloggers/starting conversations, monitoring social trends and flagging posts to CS for response).
- Contacting brands & liaising with them regarding social support for NPD’s/activations, providing our social calendar and maintaining relationships.
- Commercial/funded team requirements (creating and scheduling posts, downloading/documenting these & sending them on details regarding reach/impressions).
- Giveaway & review panel activations (creating imagery, scheduling posts, monitoring entries & sending out prizes afterwards)
- Twitter chat admin (contacting brands, creating questions, scheduling activity, engaging with activity live, analysing results/feeding this back to brands)
- Briefing in design assets, for example quotes & banners.
- Falcon admin (having to go back and tag posts, & use Listen and Measure for example).
- Creating bespoke social imagery (for example creating content for NPD and new brand)
- Reporting back to brands the results of any takeovers/activations, for example to the brands after Twitter chats or insta takeover etc.
- Social reporting and tracking.
- Giveaway admin (sending out prizes, selecting & contacting winners etc).
- Creating and updating trackers.
- Attending events/ shoots and providing behind the scenes social coverage and support.
- Amplification of blog content.
- Amplification of video content.
- Updating Pinterest and Instagram Stories.
- Liaising with PPC for paid social activations.
- Liaising with buyers and the commercial team for sold out posts.
- Up and coming brand research and beauty social media trends.
- Creative and campaign initiatives for brand growth and amplification.
- Monitoring mentions on social & amplifying PR activity.
- External brand partnership outreach.
Proven experience of success in Social Media role, preferably within the beauty industry (not essential).
Be confident, driven and a dynamic leader with an entrepreneurial and creative mind-set
Proven ability to develop relationships and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Have the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure with a keen eye for detail
Company Benefits and Corporate Discounts