Social Media Executive
Closing dates: 24/01/18 - 24/02/18
Your role as Social Media Executive will be to manage marketing communications including social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.) for China creating interactive campaigns and engage your target audience. You’ll be innovative and be able to deliver exciting social media campaigns for one of the marketing leading beauty businesses in The Hut Groups vast portfolio. You will develop social media strategy, analyse market trends and improve social media presence. Working in a multi-dimensional role, you will be expected to be dynamic, diverse, and ambitious.
-Manage weibo account daily performance for BeautyExpert and HQhair.
- Maintain Year On Year growth for branding channel.
- Coordinate social message with trading and CS team.
- Work with branding team to make a content plan for different campaigns.
- Create creative social content and execute LF China’s wechat account weekly posts.
- Monitor web and wechat monthly performance and report to the head of brand marketing.- Participate and contribute to China branding activities
Chinese language skills to native level
Proven experience of success in Social Media role, preferably within the beauty industry (not essential).
Be confident, driven and a dynamic leader with an entrepreneurial and creative mind-set
Proven ability to develop relationships and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Have the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure with a keen eye for detail
Company Benefits and Corporate Discounts