SEO Manager - Myprotein
The Hut Group was founded on a desire to create an e-commerce system that could support multiple retailers. Today, our proprietary platform is used to manage over 100 websites, which we build, trade and market in-house. We are currently the World’s leading Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination with rapidly growing international operations and a unique end to end technology platform. Our immediate growth plans include significant investment in pioneering technology innovation, further acquisitions and international expansion.
Internationally known, Myprotein is officially the world’s number 1 online sports nutrition brand. We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic SEO Manager - responsible for increasing traffic and revenue to the group’s sites and working with the Head of Search on division-wide strategy & planning.
The SEO Manager will be responsible for guiding and training the executives on the day-to-day optimisation of the divisional sites. They will be expected to conduct competitor and gap analysis, as well as staying up to date on SEO trends, best practices, technical updates and other important news in the search world.
Part of the role will include driving technical SEO changes in collaboration with the innovation team. Likewise, they will be expected to conduct site audits to help inform trading & other search managers with a view to supporting strategic priorities.
Finally, the SEO Manager will be responsible for the delivery of the channel against set objectives and the management and implementation of divisional targets.
- 2+ years SEO experience
- Strong technical SEO knowledge
- Managing a team of SEO executives with a goal of increasing group traffic and revenue.
- Training executives on reporting, SEO tools and day-to-day optimisation.
- Conducting competitor and gap analysis.
- Implementing SEO best practices.
- Staying on top of SEO trends and technical updates, and communicating these to the wider search team.
- Working with the innovation team to drive technical changes to group sites.
- Conducting site SEO audits.
- Deliver strong growth against targets for the Organic channel.