Administration Assistant (Northwich, Cheshire)
Administration Assistant – for THG’s Intelligence and Investigations Department - Based in Northwich Cheshire
The Hut Group's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige, and nutrition related consumer goods and the company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Backed by global giants KKR and Blackrock, The Hut Group's immediate growth plans include further significant investment in pioneering and innovative technologies, further acquisitions and further international expansion.
THG’s Intelligence and Investigations Department
THG is expanding our team in the North West. Investigators and Management all work together at The Hut Group. This team interacts with all our divisions to cover all Investigations across the group.
THG is looking to recruit an administrator to support this team that investigates a vast spectrum of criminal and internal matters.
Overall Purpose of Role:
The chargebacks team administrator will be the first point of contact for all incoming e-mail enquiries from internal teams & external contacts. You will be responsible for reviewing and processing refund requests to meet SLA whilst exposing any potential threats to the business. You will be proactive in making recommendations for the development of refund processes.
Main Activities / Tasks:
- Assist in the production of daily work volume information
- Processing of refunds to meet SLA
- Swiftly resolve queries received from internal teams & external contacts in a professional manner
- Provide general administrative support to assist in the smooth running of the chargebacks team
- Make recommendations as required to develop refund processes
- Undertake any other tasks as reasonably required
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate that you have the following key requirements:
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage a demanding workload at pace whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, including pleasant telephone manner and well written emails
- Ability to effectively plan and organise own workload
- Good level of skill and expertise in use of Microsoft office
- Open, honest and adaptable to changing situation
Competitive salaries plus discounts, benefits and quarterly bonuses
Leadership and Development training throughout your career
An exciting, fast-paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business