Divisional Financial Controller
The Hut Group
The Hut Group is one of the fastest growing online retailers on the planet. We are building a world-class business with global ambitions, a proprietary technology platform and disruptive business model. Our culture is fast-paced and risk-taking – we like to move twice as fast as any normal person thinks is reasonable. That’s how the company operates and it is part of the DNA that has led to our incredible growth.
We hire winners and relentlessly promote from within, seeking bright, passionate and competitive people who can fit our meritocratic, entrepreneurial and performance culture in support of THG’s drive to build the world's #No1 online destination for Health & Beauty.
As part of our hyper growth we seek to hire well rounded, financially literate, ambitious high flyers that can demonstrate leadership and drive the business forward.
Divisional Financial Controller (Finance Business Partner):
Working closely with the Group Finance Director & Divisional CEO you will partner up with other functions outside finance and with your strong network in eg. logistics, production and sales, you will build business plans and define ways to identify gaps, opportunities.
In order to really know what drives the business, you will defines ways to measure and report on the key indicators of it.
You will obsessively drive the P&L and business model forward, identifying growth opportunities, cost savings and efficiency gains.
- Qualified accountant
- Proven experience within a fast-paced working environment
- Significant experience of managing a month-end timetable
- Demonstrable stakeholder management experience
- Good systems knowledge and experience a distinct advantage
- Qualified Accountant (preferably CIMA)
- Proven, hands-on experience of management reporting in a large and complex business.
- Analytical, quick to grasp the fundamentals of a business and have strong communication skills.
- Must have excellent Excel skills.
- Ability to manage a high-volume workload in a fast-moving and changeable environment.
- A 1st / 2:1 Degree in Maths, Finance or Accounting is desirable