.As a valued member, you will be responsible for the following:
- Running a busy established column
- Booking appointments
- General housekeeping – ensure that the salon is kept clean and tidy at all times
- The first point of contact for our guests
- Stock taking and ordering
- Taking bills
- Reception duties
You will need to:
- Be qualified in NVQ Level 2 and 3 in Hairdressing.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Be confident in female and gents colour and cutting services.
- Be reliable and punctual.
- Have a friendly, positive attitude.
- Be well presented.
- Be approachable.
- Be conscientious.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Be highly articulate and able to communicate well with our guests.