Indirect Procurement Manager
The Hut Group:
Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building global brands, The Hut Group are fast becoming the world’s most important online retail organisation.
The Hut Group's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige, and nutrition related consumer goods and the company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Backed by global giants KKR and Blackrock, The Hut Group's immediate growth plans include further significant investment in pioneering and innovative technologies, further acquisitions and further international expansion.
All of these factors combine to create a seriously compelling career opportunity for the very best talent. We seek bright, motivated and ambitious talent who can really help scale our business.
We are recruiting for an Indirect Procurement Manager to support the Group Procurement team. This is an exciting opportunity where you will be managing and negotiating high value contracts and managing tender processes for the Group across a range of all Indirect Categories. You will be required to deliver best service, reduce costs where possible, look for opportunities for continuous improvement, innovation and quality from our supply base. The successful candidate will have experience negotiating high value contracts.
- Full responsibility for significant Indirect Procurement spend across all categories (except Marketing and Logistics).
- Determine sourcing strategies that meet the needs of the business and the Procurement team.
- Identify and implement cost saving initiatives, negotiate terms, instigate and complete supplier set ups and demonstrate strong market insight. Breadth of spend category is wide so good stakeholder engagement and management is essential for the successful candidate to succeed in this role.
- Gather and communicate site / business requirements to the Procurement team. For projects ensure cross functional teams have input into process from beginning and throughout duration and working with the CFO on a daily basis
- Ensure robust processes are in place to support the new product
- launches / implement value engineering opportunities with support from the relevant Group teams.
- Key interface with all other relevant functions - Quality / Legal / Supply Chain to ensure all new products/suppliers are known, contracts in place and robust processes implemented.
- Ensure cross functional project plans are in place and all timelines are met
To be considered for this role you should have the following skills / experience:
At least 3 years’ experience in procurement
Experience in procurement of a broad range of categories and with Indirects experience
Also needs to have strong analytical and numerical skills, problem-solving skills, commercial awareness, decision making, strong communication skills, Proficient in using Microsoft Office to a high standard, particularly Excel.
Competitive salaries plus discounts, benefits and quarterly bonuses
Leadership and Development training throughout your career
An exciting, fast-paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business