Quality Assurance Technician - Night Shift
Quality Assurance Technician - Shift Night (Continental Shift Pattern)
Main Job Purpose:
Deliver outstanding operational support and technical capability to aid the overall performance of My Proteins Workforce and Customers alike.
Carry out daily Quality Assurance checks throughout the warehouse and production.
- Making up Gold Standards of finished products.
- To ensure consistently high standards are developed and maintained throughout processes.
- On all required occasions, raise internal non-compliances and lead on investigation
- Verify accuracy of CCPs and scales
- Support training across departments according to quality, food safety and legality
- Assist on environmental testing schemes in accordance to predefined schedules
- Maintain a raw material and finished product retained sample library
- Positive release raw materials in accordance to quality management system procedures
- Maintain and proactive promote of hygienic practices and GMP
- Ensure technical aspects of food production are followed in accordance to My Proteins Quality Management System
- Ensure goods are received and finished products are positive released in accordance to My Proteins Quality Management System
Ensure all tests are carried out to meet finished product specifications / procedures.
Assist in investigations relating to complaints and non-conformances
Carry out Product organoleptic testing as required.
Assist in product traceability as required, both from Ingredient forward to finished products and from finished products forward to customer and back to Ingredients.
Carry out internal environmental audits as required
Lead on routine allergen testing
Checking of work orders for accuracy
Maintain true, clear, comprehensive and accurate documentation for all activities.
Familiar with Food Manufacturing Operations.
Good verbal and written communications.
Basic Computer Literate.
A good knowledge and understanding of food safety legislation
- Competitive salaries plus discounts, benefits and quarterly bonuses
- Rapid Promotion
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast-paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business Experience of supply chain planning capabilities