IT Operations Administrator
The Hut Group aims to be the World’s leading Online Health & Beauty Destination. We are currently the UK’s leading multi-website online retailer with rapidly growing global operations and a unique proprietary technology platform. With over 16 million customers worldwide and 400 million visits to our sites annually, we understand the importance of reliable technology and a data-driven expertise.
Our software is the core of our business and enables the company to continue to grow and thrive. The Group’s industry leading and proprietary technology platform powers its own consumer sites plus global media partners and brand owners, including: Unilever, Nintendo and the Daily Mail Group. We develop all of our own applications in-house with our Development Delivery Teams. In order to enable our Delivery Teams to continue to achieve, we are always looking for bright and intellectual people who are happy to push boundaries and really challenge the status quo.
Led by world-class technologists with a diverse range of backgrounds ranging from Silicon Valley tech giants (Google, Amazon) through to Hedge funds and Algorithmic Trading Firms. You will be surrounded by highly intellectual and passionate colleagues, all with the common goal to help us grow this business globally, fast.
The role of the IT administrator would be to provide administrative and clerical support to ensure the efficient operation of the department or office, to enter data from various source documents into our system for storage, processing and data management purposes.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry
- Enter data from source documents into prescribed computer database, files and forms
- Scan documents into document management systems or databases
- Maintain Logbooks or Records of activities and tasks
- Reviewing files and records to answer requests for information
- Coordinating work flow
Education and Experience:
- Knowledge of relevant software applications including MS Office
- Proficient in use of Emails
- Good Numeracy skills
- Accurate Typing skills
- Knowledge of Office management Systems and Procedures
What’s in it for you
- Competitive Salary, plus a bonus
- You’ll be joining a growing, intelligent team that will drive business change
- You’ll be working for a company with an excellent culture, in a friendly and fast paced environment
- You’ll be able to react to change with backing from the business
- You'll have the opportunity to solve complex business problems