Hygiene Team Leader
THG’s primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and sports nutrition related consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Backed by global giants KKR and Blackrock, The Hut Group's immediate growth plans include further significant investment in pioneering and innovative technologies, further acquisitions and further international expansion.
THG is looking to recruit a Hygiene Team Leader for our manufacturing facility in Somerset. The Hygiene Operator will be responsible for ensuring that all areas of the Factory are thoroughly cleaned and that the highest of hygiene standards are met across the site and that we are compliant to current requirements.
You will support the Hygiene Manager and assist in day to day activities. Develop, guide and direct the Hygiene Team. Ensure all training needs are undertaken and Safe Systems of work adhered to at all times.
Key Tasks / Drivers:
- Manage Hygiene Operators across all shifts.
- Provide direction, instructions and guidance to team.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Positive attitude and willing to work hard.
- Create WI’s and SOP’s for all Hygiene related tasks.
- Complete RTW’s for all staff.
- Manage the stock control system.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure of time.
- Complete daily reports relevant to department.
- Support the companies GMP and daily internal audit systems.
- Ensure all Hygiene Operators checks have been fully completed at correct frequencies.
- Ensure that all equipment and PPE are functional at all times. Correct reporting procedures followed.
- Flexible working attitude.
- Deliver staff training.
- Ensure Health & Safety of self and others in line with H & S at Work Act 1974 and other relevant safety legislation.
- Reporting any incidents or accidents to Hygiene Manager.
Qualifications / Skills Required:
GMP / similar Hygiene Certification.
Allergen cleaning knowledge.
Experience with Manufacturing Operations.
Good verbal and written communications.
HACCP qualifications would be advantageous
Competitive salaries plus discounts, benefits and quarterly bonuses
Leadership and Development training throughout your career
An exciting, fast-paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business