B2B Order Processing Coordinator
The Hut Group:
Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building global brands, The Hut Group are fast becoming the world’s most important online retail organisation.
The Hut Group's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige, and nutrition related consumer goods and the company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, ESPA, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Backed by global giants KKR and Blackrock, The Hut Group's immediate growth plans include further significant investment in pioneering and innovative technologies, further acquisitions and further international expansion.
THG is looking to recruit a B2B Order Processing Coordinator based at Head Office in South Manchester, to deliver a fast and efficient sales order process. You will manage orders from receipt to post shipment and will play an integral part in the Operations team within House of Brands.
- Process orders efficiently and effectively to maximise customer service and achieve targets
- In conjunction with demand, supply and sales teams, manage any short term allocation of stock to maximise customer service
- Highlight issues which may impact customer service and as appropriate work with the sales, warehouse, credit control, demand and supply teams to find solutions to prevent failures.
- Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure smooth and safe transit of orders to clients’
- Review customer order profiles and propose changes for the business
- Develop continuous improvement initiatives in order processing
- Help to manage the integration of any new brand acquisitions into the House of Brands Beauty business.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience of providing excellent customer service within Supply Chain
- Experience of working with Microsoft Excel & online databases.
- Should be willing to adapt and grow with the department as more brands are acquired.
- Ability to build relationships with customers as well as colleagues across all areas of the business
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight timescales.
- Display sound judgement in prioritisation of workload and decision making
- Excellent communication skills with a commercial mind.
- You must be driven, self-motivated and truly passionate about what you do.
- Ability to identify opportunities proactively, including offering suggestions of better ways of working where applicable.
- Problem solving mentality with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Experience of working for an online retailer.
- Competitive salaries plus discounts, benefits and quarterly bonuses
- Rapid Promotion
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career