Data Analyst - Operations
The Hut Group:
Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building global brands, The Hut Group are fast becoming the world’s most important online retail organisation.
The Hut Group's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige, and nutrition related consumer goods and the company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, ESPA, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Backed by global giants KKR and Blackrock, The Hut Group's immediate growth plans include further significant investment in pioneering and innovative technologies, further acquisitions and further international expansion.THG is looking to recruit a Business Intelligence Analyst to work closely with Operations on process efficiencies, planning and fulfilment centre operations. You will be confident in accessing and working with data from multiple sources along with an expertise in Microsoft Access and Excel.
The Hut Group is a business that is renowned for investing within its employees, where technology and innovation is a forefront. If you are ambitious, driven and ready for your next challenge - Come and change the world today.
- Continually improve system flexibility and reporting across various systems and applications.
- Identify and evaluate process efficiencies and measure the impact on overall fulfilment
- Lead on design, development and maintenance of metrics, reports and analyses to drive business decision.
- Carry out route cause analysis to impact defect resolution and improve customer experience.
- Communicate with Senior Management and present Cost Benefit Analysis of solutions
- Manage the full life cycle of projects - gather data to manipulate, problem solve and communicate findings and recommendations.
- Experience in data (SQL, data warehousing etc) along with large scale databases and complex data sets.
- Proven track record of developing bespoke desktop applications
- Advanced working knowledge of Access Database and evidence of application.
- High communication and data presentation skills, ability to summarize key findings in both business and technical terms.
- Ability to work alone, and/or with minimal guidance
- Hold the ability to build & manage models for variance analysis and problem solving.
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple requirements to a high level of detail
- To be of Graduate Calibre in Mathematics, Statistics, computer science, physics or other analytical field.
- Competitive salaries plus discounts, benefits and quarterly bonuses
- Rapid Promotion
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career