Head of SEO
The role of the Head of SEO at The Hut Group is to create and develop and implement a robust SEO strategy through a team of SEO executives.
Your overall responsibility will be to guide and train the team on the day-to-day optimisation of the divisional sites. You will be expected to conduct competitor and gap analysis, as well as staying up to date on SEO trends, best practices, technical updates and other important news in the search world.
Part of the role will include driving technical SEO changes in collaboration with the innovation team. Likewise, You will conduct site audits to help inform trading & other search managers with a view to supporting strategic priorities.
Finally, the Divisional Head of SEO will be responsible for the delivery of the channel against set objectives and the management and implementation of divisional targets.
- 4+ years SEO experience
- Strong technical SEO knowledge
- Managing a team of SEO executives with a goal of increasing group traffic and revenue.
- Training executives on reporting, SEO tools and day-to-day optimization.
- Conducting competitor and gap analysis.
- Implementing SEO best practices.
- Staying on top of SEO trends and technical updates, and communicating these to the wider search team.
- Working with the innovation team to drive technical changes to group sites.
- Conducting site SEO audits.
- Deliver strong growth against targets for the Organic channel.
Winners of the 2015 Sunday Times profit track 100, you will be joining a company where profits have grown on average 217% a year over the last three years. Because of our success we can offer a very competitive salary and bonus scheme to the right candidate.