Beauty Brand Marketing Manager
The Hut Group, Europe’s fastest growing online retailer, is looking for individuals with digital marketing, advertising or sales backgrounds, to join the Commercial Marketing team.
The role is primarily a digital marketing & media sales role, selling The Hut Groups portfolio of online and offline marketing assets and services to some of the world’s biggest beauty brands. Sitting within the commercial marketing team, you are responsible for driving incremental revenue, partnerships and new business.
- Overall responsibility and ownership for the commercial marketing budget and growth strategy.
- Creating commercial marketing packages for brands tying this closely with their marketing/ promotional calendar.
- Working alongside website managers to ensure commercial marketing allocations have been adhered to and new onsite opportunities have been explored.
- Fortnightly calls and/or face time with brands.
- Ensuring activity for given brands goes live on-time and quarterly packs and reviews have been followed up.
- Working in tandem with Brand Analysts to ensure data opportunities are exploited.
- Organising and/or attending quarterly/ half yearly strategy meetings.
- Working in synergy with Buying Managers to position us as the no.1 partner of choice.
- Maximising re-investment potential for given brands.
- Coaching and mentoring of Brand Marketing Execs and assistants, maximising skills and development.
- 2+ years experience in sales/ marketing/ account management is preferable.
- Competitive salaries plus discounts, benefits and quarterly bonuses
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast-paced working environment where you will work with the best in the business