Trading and Marketing Executives - Danish Speaking
Trading and Marketing Executives – Danish Speaking
About The Hut Group:
The Hut Group was founded on a desire to create an e-commerce system that could support multiple retailers. Today, our proprietary platform is used to manage over 100 websites, which we build, trade and market in-house. We are currently the World’s leading Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination with rapidly growing international operations and a unique end to end technology platform. Our immediate growth plans include significant investment in pioneering technology innovation, further acquisitions and international expansion.
All of these factors combine to create a seriously compelling career opportunity for the very best talent. We seek bright, motivated and ambitious talent who can really help scale our business – In return we offer unprecedented career and leadership fast track opportunities, top of market compensation and material equity incentive (share options) for top performers.
Our Talent philosophy is strongly geared toward creating commercial or technical leaders able to execute business strategy and drive the continued expansion of the Group.
The Hut Group has a track record in promoting and developing graduate talent - often providing career progression way beyond that achieved or expected by your peer group.
We run our marketing like a world-class agency and our marketing and trading teams sit side-by-side working towards the same goal: to make each of our sites the largest and best in the world for their sector. We drive over 330M visits to our sites each year by using our expertise across Organic Search, Paid Advertising, Affiliates & Partnerships, Email and Social Media Marketing.
The Hut Group is looking to recruit Trading and Marketing Executives who are fluent in Danish
We are looking to recruit graduates:
- With a strong academic track record
- Fluent in Danish
- With a strong interest in Digital marketing channels and e-commerce
- With proven communication and influencing skills
- Who are commercially astute, driven, ambitious, highly intelligent, hungry for success, fast promotion to leadership and genuine responsibility.
- Multilingual (desirable but not essential)
- Competitive salaries plus discounts, benefits and quarterly bonuses
- Real responsibility from the start of your career at THG
- Rapid Promotion to Leadership
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business