European PR Executive - Myprotein
An exciting opportunity has arisen with Myprotein. The brand is looking for a European PR Executive with a true passion for sports and fitness. The role will focus around supporting and implementing PR strategies across continental Europe, with a strong focus on headline-grabbing news stories around our athletes, products and campaigns - that will spread our content to reach a wider audience, ultimately increasing awareness for the brand.
You will assist in helping to place content with relevant European media outlets, encouraging as many people as possible to read, watch and engage with the brand’s content and media stories that you will lead in creating.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and ambitious individual looking to utilise their digital marketing and PR experience.
In return you will have the chance to work in a creative, fast driven and truly market-leading company where the opportunities for growth are second to none.
Job requirements: ESSENTIAL:
- Ability to speak and write a European language to a native level - German, French, Spanish, Italian preferable
- Relevant degree and/or experience in journalism, PR, communications etc
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Understanding of how to create outreach strategies
- Strong understanding of media value - coverage, traffic, brand association
- Knowledge of Myprotein and the fitness industry as a whole
- Good understanding of social media and how to effectively maximise all opportunities
- A team player and self-starter who has a good understanding of the media landscape and the ability to make things happen for brands
- Confident and proactive in liaising with media owners, key media influencers; with good negotiation skills
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Working with various in-house marketing teams to devise media-worthy stories and campaigns in relation to our athletes, products and brand
- Supporting in the strategy and setting expectations and benchmarks in PR for the brand
- Utilising the opportunities for creative campaign ideas and selling these into the biggest and most relevant online media outlets (some print will be required)
- Streamlining and collating all existing media and celebrity contacts, networking with them daily as well as building new relationships for on-going opportunities
- You will also source, contact, build relationships and negotiate with social influencers e.g. bloggers
- Working alongside the social media team, brand marketing and SEO team
- Competitive Salary
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Your birthday off after 1 year's service
- Discount membership to multiple gyms
- Staff discount on The Hut Group brands
- Unique and vibrant culture