NVQ Administration Assistant - Apprenticeship
Please note this role is a part of the Apprenticeship Scheme - this is the perfect opportunity for school leavers and is a great alternative for those who do not wish to attend University.
You will be heavily involved in The Hut Group's supply chain - your role will consist of arranging and overseeing inbound and outbound transport, delivering cost savings on mature supply lanes and looking at the wider macro market for new solutions/partners.
Typical tasks will include:
- Arranging air transport for urgent and high-value freight and managing the risk door to door.
- Dealing with special arrangements for transporting delicate cargoes.
- Maintaining communication and control through all phases of the journey.
- Maintaining current knowledge of relevant legislation, political situations and other factors that could affect the movement of freight.
- Communication skills - you will be liaising with a variety of people.
- Organisational and planning skills.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Problem solving ability, particularly when working under pressure.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Eligible for the Company Bonus Scheme.
- £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
- Staff Discounts across THG brands.
- Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
- Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
- Salary- National Minimum Wage for Apprentices, increasing after 1 years' service.