Production Manager (Beauty Manufacturing)
THG’s primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and sports nutrition related consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including ESPA, Illamasqua LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Backed by global giants KKR and Blackrock, The Hut Group's immediate growth plans include further significant investment in pioneering and innovative technologies, further acquisitions and further international expansion.
THG is looking to recruit a Production Manager to lead manufacturing operations for THG’s House of Brands Division. Your main focus will be to set up new facilities, expand existing facilities and to ensure that performance KPIs and targets for production are met, on time and in full whilst ensuring full compliance with all operational standards and specifications.
• Set clear goals, objectives, pace and develop site performance improvement plans linked to the overall manufacturing strategy to drive performance.
• Develop budgets, labour forecasts and agency planning and produce monthly capital review report.
• Proactively look for ways to drive down costs and overheads to improve performance and overall site profitability.
• Build effective relationships with suppliers to deliver products and services to standard and when required.
• Develop an engagement and continuous improvement framework which facilitates the involvement of employees at all levels.
• Monitor and challenge managers to ensure that all policies, procedures and operational standards are adhered to.
• Ensure the sites are legally compliant in all areas actively promoting Health and Safety.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following skills / experience
- Experience managing manufacturing operations for a Beauty / Personal Care / Cosmetics business
- Proven Track record of Delivery in an FMCG environment
- You will also need to demonstrate that you are a Team Player with a positive and flexible attitude
- Experience setting up new sites and improving existing sites
Competitive salaries plus discounts, benefits and quarterly bonuses
Leadership and Development training throughout your career
An exciting, fast-paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business